Search  English (United States) Español (México)
Sunday, June 26, 2016 ..:: Home ::..   Login


 BOOK FAIR Minimize

Scholastic Book Fair - March 7-11, 2016




Upcoming Events













Please connect with ZSJ on our other electronic outlets...Facebook
and Twitter!





 - Scrip Deadlines -

Scrip can be ordered at any time,

however scrip that we do not keep "on-hand"

is typically ordered from Great Lakes, every-other Sunday,

and usually available before the weekend.

Local "on-hand" scrip, "Reloads" and "ScripNow" 

can be ordered, as needed, via paper forms,

on-line, or with a mobile device.


Paper orders can be turned in at: 


  ZSJ Lutheran School  

   - or  -

Zion, St. John, or Bethel Lutheran Churches.





Upcoming order deadlines can be found by clicking the







USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email: .

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Copyright 2007 by Zion/St. John   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement